Sing with me!

There are days when the words just won't come. It seems I have voiced the same prayer over and over for so long and I am tired of the words. I know my Heavenly Father doesn't grow weary of hearing them, but I do. Songs of prayer and praise written by others are a constant comfort when my own words fail. This song is most special because it was written with the children at Haiti Children's Rescue Mission in mind. Cindy Foote wrote this while visiting her adoptive daughter (experiencing what we have when we have visited our girls at the same place) and longing for the day we will be able to bring our children home. I first heard this song performed by Cindy on the anniversary of the Jan. 12th earthquake, and have been humming it ever since. I received the recorded version on Mother's Day! Perhaps you have felt the same way at times. But when the words won't come, please don't stop praying for us. Just sing with me...


When we cannot see you moving
When it seems the dark has won
May you find us still believing
That you want this more than us
You will finish what you started
And your plans for us are good
Help us cling to what you promised
You are faithful, You are sure to 
BRING OUR CHILDREN HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are part of our story...we love to hear from you!